For Halloween, Mickey has tricked out his house like a "tomb, sweet, tomb" and along with his pals, Donald and Goofy, plans to tell hair-raising Halloween stories! However, his attempt at being scary falls flatter than a pancake. Can Mickey conjure up a truly terrifying tale before the stroke of midnight?
- Mickey Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Morty and Ferdie Fieldmouse
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie
- Minnie Mouse
- Daisy Duck
- Horace Horsecollar (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Clara Cluck (cameo)
- Chernabog (cameo)
- Dirty Bill (cameo)
- Headless Horseman (cameo as statue)
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse, Morty Fieldmouse, Ferdie Fieldmouse, The Prince of Vampires
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Bill Farmer - Goofy
- Russi Taylor - Huey, Dewey, and Louie, Minnie Mouse, the Witch
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- This is the second thirty-minute special of the series, following Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special.
- The special marks the first appearance of Mickey's nephews, Morty and Ferdie, in the series, and their first appearance in animation since their roles as Tiny Tim and Peter Cratchit in Mickey's Christmas Carol.
- This is the third time Goofy's alter ego, Super Goof, has appeared in television, albeit as a costume instead of Goofy assuming the actual role.
- Mickey’s lederhosen costume is the same one he wears in the episode “Yodelberg’’.
- The town in which the special takes place is modeled after the town in Treat or Treat.
- Huey, Dewey, and Louie's costumes are the same costumes they wear in the short.
- Furniture from the Haunted Mansion appears in Mickey's house as Halloween decorations, such as the Demon Clock and the Pipe Organ.
- The Steamboat from Steamboat Willie briefly appears outside Mickey's window.
- A portrait of the Twins from Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special can be seen on the wall of Mickey's house.
- The six children who are trick or treating in the beginning at the special were dressed up as the Lost Boys from Peter Pan.