At the Neon Lights Ball, Ben and Evie are crowned King and Queen of the Ball and are invited to do a solo dance. However, Evie lets Mal dance in her place while she admires her crown. Mal and Ben take to the dance floor, but as they wait for the music nothing happens. Lonnie is having some technical problems with the DJ equipment, only to discover that someone has cut the equipment cord. As everyone begins to wonder who did it, Freddie suddenly steps right in to perform some music for Mal and Ben's dance. She gets on stage and begins to sing while playing the guitar. Everyone looks on as Freddie sings and Mal and Ben dance.
Meanwhile, Audrey and Jane feel suspicious, because right after the DJ cord was cut Freddie jumped in already to sing. They suspect she cut the cord in order to get the spotlight. Jordan on the other hand suspects nothing, and is impressed with Freddie's performance.
- Dove Cameron as Mal
- Sofia Carson as Evie
- Sarah Jeffery as Audrey
- Brenda D'Amico as Jane
- Ursula Taherian as Jordan
- China Anne McClain as Freddie Facilier
- Jennifer Veal as Ally
- Dianne Doan as Lonnie
- Mitchell Hope as Ben
- This is the third episode to feature a song, followed by "Good is the New Bad" and "I'm Your Girl".
- This is also the first episode to feature two songs from the Descendants soundtrack.
- This is the second episode to end without an end card, first being "Carpet Jacked".