Ron trusts his hair to a world-renowned stylist, whom Kim had helped in the past. Though Ron dislikes the new do, everyone around him likes the style. He develops a small cow lick and demands that they go to France to get more of Francois' "le goop." In France, Francois suggests a wardrobe change also. Kim is jealous until all of the lights in Paris (and Europe) start going out. They track it to a small island on which Señor Senior, Junior has a humongous tanning lamp. Kim tries convincing Señor Senior, Senior to be more eco-friendly but Ron ends up convincing him to be evil by making various evil suggestions. Kim wants to stop Ron from changing but she cannot get a hold of him.
At school the next day, Ron shows up in his new clothes, much to the shock of everyone. Rufus is almost crushed but soon Wade informs Kim that Señor Senior, Senior's new evil intents. Back on the private island, Kim is annoyed that Ron suggested so many dangerous things such as the piranha moat, search lights, missiles, and lasers. Especially the spinning tops of doom. Ron chases Junior to the missile launching station where they both resort to messing with each other's hair. But the final straw is when Junior breaks Ron's comb. Soon he snaps out of his delusions of fashion and realizes that he looks best with his messy hair. Señor Senior, Senior and Junior escape but Ron figures out that he should remain the way he is.
- One of five first season episodes altered post-release to include songs from the then-upcoming Kim Possible soundtrack. In this case: Aaron Carter's "Get Up On Ya Feet".
- Kim has both Ron's home phone and his pager on her speed dial. From the location of her finger when dialing his pager it is likely that they are #1 and #2 respectively.
- This is the first episode in which Mrs. Dr. Possible makes her brainloaf (meatloaf in the shape of a brain).
- The 5th episode in chronological order, the 5th episode in production order.
- While Kim talks to the Seniors about making their house more energy efficient, her gloves disappear for a brief moment.
- When we saw Kim's locker after she told Rufus that he could live in her locker, there was a picture of Ron hanging between the pictures of Shego and Drakken. When Kim opened the locker at the end of the episode, and Rufus jumps out of Kim's locker, his picture is gone.
- When Kim and Ron are sneaking into the Seniors' lair, Ron is wearing mission clothes. When they confront the Seniors however, he has somehow changed back into his new outfit.
- When Ron and Kim watched a spinning top of doom destroy the Seniors' home, Ron had his new haircut and his new clothes, then in another scene, his new haircut with his mission clothes.
- At the end of the episode, Ron messed his hair around and it appeared exactly as it did before he got the haircut, which should be impossible considering the fact it was short.
- This episode was referenced in, A Sitch in Time. When Kim and Ron meet their pre-teen selves, Ron warns little Ron that "In the future, you will change your hair and become a babe magnet. Keep that look!"
- This is one of four episodes where Ron changes his image to get more popular, with the other three being All the News, Ron the Man, and Ron Millionaire.
- Die Hard 2: Kim lights a signal fire in a snowstorm to guide the plane in, similar to how John McClane attempted to help an airliner see the runway was closer than their instruments led them to believe.
- The doors sound just like the doors in Star Trek when they open and close. Ricardo Montalban, who is the voice of Señor Senior, Sr., played Khan in the original Star Trek series and in the movie, The Wrath of Khan.
- Kim Possible: The Complete First Season