Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Moth and the Flame is a Silly Symphony that was released on April 1, 1938.
A swarm of moths head out to "Ye Olde Costume Shop" through the window, and live high on the hog.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, episode #2.16
- Donald Duck Presents, episode #4
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.38: "Infested Silly Symphonies"
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions - Silly Symphonies (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: More Silly Symphonies (DVD)