The Moth and the Flame is a Silly Symphony that was released on April 1, 1938.
A swarm of moths head out to "Ye Olde Costume Shop" through the window, and live high on the hog.
- The Flame
- The Mickey Mouse Club, October 22, 1956
- Donald Duck Presents, episode #4
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.38: "Infested Silly Symphonies"
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #74
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Limited Gold Editions - Silly Symphonies (VHS)
- Walt Disney Treasures: More Silly Symphonies (DVD)