A magical mirror is stolen by Demona, who frees the mischievous Puck from it; purposely re-interpreting Demona's wishes, he makes the Gargoyles human and the humans gargoyles. In the chaos, Goliath and the others are able to detain him and send Demona fleeing, but as a gift for the fun he had, Puck grants Demona the ability to become human during the day instead of returning to her vulnerable stone sleep.
- Puck reveals Demona still has some affection for Goliath.
- With the exception of Elisa and the Manhattan Clan (who had help in remembering that they'd been transformed), anyone who is/was changed between being a gargoyle and a human has/had their memories altered to believe that they had always been such.
- With Puck switching everyone's species around, Elisa and Goliath are able to realize that they have feelings for each other.
- In the episode, Demona gains the power to transform into a human during the day. It's later revealed to be quite painful, due to the changes happening in quick succession.
- Ironically, this episode aired on 9/11/1995, exactly six years before the 9/11/2001 attacks, and included shots of the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center, which Puck used to amplify his spells.