Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Robin Hood (January 2, 1938)
- Snow White Day (January 9, 1938)
- Donald Duck's Band (January 16, 1938)
- The River Boat (January 23, 1938)
- Ali Baba (January 30, 1938)
- South of the Border (February 6, 1938)
- Mother Goose and Old King Cole (February 13, 1938)
- The Gypsy Band (February 20, 1938)
- Cinderella (February 27, 1938)
- King Neptune (March 6, 1938)
- The Pied Piper (March 13, 1938)
- Sleeping Beauty (March 20, 1938)
- Ancient Egypt (March 27, 1938) (guest appearance by Snow White)
- Mother Goose and The Old Woman in a Shoe (April 3, 1938)
- Long John Silver (April 10, 1938)
- King Arthur (April 17, 1938)
- Who Killed Cock Robin? (April 24, 1938)
- Cowboy Show (May 1, 1938)
- William Tell (May 8, 1938)
- Old MacDonald (May 15, 1938)
Walt Disney did the voice of Mickey Mouse for the first four episodes. Other Disney characters featured on the program were Donald Duck (Clarence Nash), Minnie Mouse (Thelma Boardman), Goofy (Stuart Buchanan) and Clara Cluck (Florence Gill).
Music was provided by the Felix Mills Orchestra, Donald Duck's Swing Band and The Minnie Mouse Woodland Choir. The opening theme music was "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?" and the closing theme was "Heigh Ho". John Hiestan was the announcer for this Sunday afternoon program.
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at The Mickey Mouse Theater of the Air. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|