Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mickey the mail pilot is entrusted with a chest of money. He battles rain and snow, but his biggest battle is against Pete, who has a plane equipped with a machine gun and a harpoon cannon. Mickey's plane quickly loses its wings and propeller to Pete's armaments, but he improvises a helicopter blade with a clothes-drying rack, then, when that gives way, a replacement prop from a windmill. At this point, Pete harpoons him, and Mickey drags Pete through a bell tower, demolishing Pete's plane. Mickey delivers the money to Minnie and brings Pete to the authorities.
Comic strip adaptation
- Main article: The Mail Pilot (comic)
At around the same time the short was originally released, the Mickey Mouse comic strip published a storyline based on the cartoon, which ran from February 27th through June 10th.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, episode #1.40
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #29
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #63
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Mickey's Crazy Careers (VHS)
- Mickey Mouse: The Black and White Years - Volume One (Laserdisc)
- Walt Disney Treasures: Mickey Mouse in Black and White (DVD)