The Lodge is a British musical drama sitcom that is based off of the Israeli teen drama North Star, which had also been produced for Disney Channel. The show premiered in the United Kingdom on September 23, 2016, and in the United States on October 17, 2016.
"As the new girl in town, the last thing Skye needs is a camera crew making a reality show of her life. She already has a hotel to save and the mystery of her mother’s past to figure out; it would be a lot for any 15 year old to handle. But on top of all this she’s got a new group of friends to fit in with, and don’t even get her started on the boy drama…"
Skye is fifteen years old, and is moving from the big city to the rural countryside in Northern Ireland with her father, to manage the North Star Lodge, a local hotel which had been managed by Skye's grandfather. As she tries to build a new life here, Skye struggles to navigate through many teenage problems whilst integrating into the community who works at the hotel. However Skye finds out that her father is selling the hotel and tries to convince him not to go ahead with it as she has developed an emotional attachment to it. After Skye realizes her friend's dad is the buyer, can Skye and her friends save the hotel, especially given that some of her friends have their own secrets to hide?
- Sophie Simnett as Skye. Skye has a bubbly personality with a creative edge, who likes spending time with her friends but always puts family first.
- Luke Newton as Ben, Sean's best friend who loves the outdoors but doesn't forget his responsibilities at the Lodge.
- Thomas Doherty as Sean, who loves off-road mountain biking and wants to compete on a national level one day, but will have to convince his father.
- Bethan Wright as Danielle, the fashion queen who loves being the center of attention.
- Jayden Revri as Noah, who is the cool, calm DJ and Kaylee's best friend.
- Jayde Alleyne as Kaylee, who is talented and dreams to be a singer one day, but does she believe in it?
- Joshua Sinclair-Evans as Josh, who is Skye's best friend from the city, and often gives Skye advice.
- Mia Evans as Alex (appears in Season 2)
- Starting Over, Starting Now
- Believe That
- If You Only Knew
- Favorite Place to Be
- Something About Me
- Tell it Like It Is
- Never Let Her Go
- What I've Been Wishin' For
- Bringing Better Back
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at The Lodge. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|