Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Lion King 1½: Songs from Timon and Pumbaa's Hilarious Adventure is the official soundtrack of The Lion King 1½ that was released on CD by Walt Disney Records on February 10, 2004. It includes two songs from the original film, "That's All I Need" re-performed by Nathan Lane as Timon and a remix of "Digga Tunnah". The rest of the soundtrack includes various R&B tracks, including remakes of the Kool and the Gang classic "Jungle Boogie" by The French, and two instrumental pieces from Lion King 1½ composer Don L. Harper. The theme of "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" composed by Ennio Morricone also appears on the soundtrack.
The following tracks featured on the soundtrack are:
- "Grazing in the Grass" - 2:58
- Music and Lyrics by Harry J. Eltson and Philemon Hou, performed by Raven-Symoné
- "Digga Tunnah Dance" - 3:53
- Music and Lyrics by Martin Erskine, Seth Friedman, Tony Phillips, Lebo M, and Johnny Clegg, performed by Lebo M and Vinx
- "That's All I Need" - 2:29
- "Hakuna Matata" - 3:32
- Music and Lyrics by Elton John and Tim Rice, performed by Nathan Lane and Ernie Sabella
- "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" - 3:35
- Music and Lyrics by George David Weiss, Luigi Creatore, Hugo Peretti, and Solomon Linda (uncredited), performed by Lebo M
- "Jungle Boogie" - 3:20
- Music and Lyrics by Kool & the Gang and Gene Redd, performed by The French
- "Timon's Traveling Theme" - 1:19
- Instrumental Score by Don L. Harper and Lebo M
- "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly" - 1:41
- Instrumental Score by Ennio Morricone