Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Every student in Sheffield Institute is getting their midterms back and everybody is just about happy with their grades, except Taranee. Cedric's disguise as a bookseller seems to have attracted Cornelia, Elyon, Irma, Taranee, and Hay Lin to the store to look for history books (and to ogle at Cedric). While in the bookstore, the W.I.T.C.H. girls inadvertently touch an inversion point and find themselves in the middle of a Labyrinth inside Phobos’ castle.
Blunk, who was in the store at the time, manages to get word to Will, who accompanies Caleb on a rescue mission. Meanwhile, the others are smuggled out of the castle by a kitchen worker named Trill, who tells them about Phobos' sister. The Tracker, a hunter working for Phobos, arrives and chases the girls through the woods until Will shows up with the Heart and they quickly defeat him. In the B-story, Caleb starts work at the Silver Dragon restaurant.
- First appearances of The Tracker and Trill.
- The girls find out that Prince Phobos mistreats the Meridian villagers, forcing them to work in his castle for "crumbs" as Trill puts it and stealing their life force to increase his powers.
- They also learn about the existence of Prince Phobos's sister on Earth, the true heir to the throne.
- The girls find out why Cedric stole Elyon's birth records in "Happy Birthday, Will".
- This episode introduces the concept of Inversion Points.
- The girls visit Cedric's bookshop for the first time.
- Elyon expresses her crush on Cedric and starts to become friends with him.
- Cornelia starts to show affection for Caleb by saving him from the Sniffer.
- In this episode, Elyon states that she hates doughnuts, but in "Happy Birthday Will", she is seen eating one.
- The part of the episode where the W.I.T.C.H. girls get trapped in a labyrinth inside the bookstore is similar to an event that occurred in issue #6 of the comics.