The fourth in a series of pocket-sized paperbacks answers the question, “What would it be like to walk through Disneyland with an Imagineer by your side?” The Imagineering Field Guide to Disneyland provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, back stories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily-referenced park guide. You'll never spend time at Disneyland the same way again.
Each spread contains fascinating textual information and related images (drawings, photos, graphics) such as:
- Set-up, backgrounds, and origins of each park/land/mini-land
- Concept art to compare to the finished show
- Timeline information (opening dates, previous shows in the same venue, alterations and updates)
- Photography of the details and big pictures being discussed
- Special props, design sources, artistic inspirations, nomenclature gags