The fifth in a series of pocket-size paperbacks answers the question “What would it be like to walk through Disney’s Hollywood Studios with an Imagineer by your side?” The Imagineering Field Guide to Disney’s Hollywood Studios provides that experience: pointing out details and telling stories, backstories, and Imagineering insights never before heard, condensed into a portable, easily referenced park guide. You’ll never spend time at the Studios the same way again.
Each spread contains fascinating textual information and related images (drawings, photos, graphics) such as:
- Layouts, backgrounds, and origins of each park/land/miniland
- Concept art to compare to the finished show
- Timeline information (opening dates, previous shows in the same venue, alterations, and updates)
- Photography of the details and pictures being discussed
- Special props, design sources, artistic inspirations, nomenclature gags