Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Amid the glitz and glitter of a bustling young movie town at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right; a beacon for the show business elite.”
- ―Rod Serling
The Hollywood Tower Hotel is the name of the building that serves as the location of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction. It is a fictional hotel located in Los Angeles, CA, just toward the end of Sunset Blvd. A landmark locale, it was famous for being the premier hotel to the show business elite. It is the sister hotel to The Manhattan Tower Hotel.
The hotel had hosted several parties at the "Tip Top Club" on the 13th floor, which is odd for a hotel with 12 floors. Five people stepped aboard the elevator on Halloween night, 1939 and, due to a lightning strike, mysteriously vanished along with the hotel's wing. The lightning left behind a black scorch mark, and after the word had gotten around that the guests had vanished, the hotel was declared defunct. The mystery was covered by various media sources, such as NewsView.
The Hollywood Tower Hotel featured many activities and places for their guests to relax and unwind such as the:
- Stardust Room - MEZZANINE
- High Society Suite - PENTHOUSE
- Billiards - LOBBY LEVEL
- Lounge - LOBBY LEVEL
- Library - LOBBY LEVEL
- Sunset Room - LOWER LEVEL
- Beverly Room - LOWER LEVEL
- Fountain Room - LOWER LEVEL
- Steam Baths - LOWER LEVEL
- Gift Shop - LOWER LEVEL
- Tip Top Club - TOP OF TOWER