Wander's usual job at helping others is suddenly put on hold when everyone he runs into doesn't need his help. As a result, he starts panicking, and constantly tries to find someone in need.
While we see Hater's ship soaring, we hear Hater and the Watchdogs eating lunch from inside the ship.
Sylvia: Well, you wouldn't wanna sprain your help gland.
Wander: My what?
Wander: (grumpily) It's not fudge.
Sylvia: Look at this pair of shades I picked up at the secondhand shop down the street. (wears star shaped shades) Aren't they everything? (gives Wander heart shaped shades) I got some for you, too. Oh, and there was also a –
Wander: It's not fudge. It's mud.
Sylvia: Oh, you've found the mud pie shop! I love mud pies! We should –
Wander: Howdy, ma'am -
Director: HOLD IT! Would someone mind explaining to me, just what is going on around here?!
(Reveal a crew working on a movie.)
Wander: Ya mean...?
Crew: That's right! We're making a movie!
(Wander starts to leave, but the cameraman's camera catches on fire.)
Cameraman: Uh, help?
(Wander squeals and extinguishes the fire.)
Director 2: HOLD IT! What's that guy doing on set?!
(Reveal another movie crew.)
Wander: (gulps) Ya mean...?
Director 2/Assistant Director 2: That's right!
Crew 2: We're making a movie!
(Reveal the two sets together.)
- Peepers is absent in this episode, but is mentioned in the animatic.
- Fifth episode to focus on Wander's good nature. ("The Fugitives", "The Good Deed", "The Nice Guy", "The Liar")
- Third time Hater appears without Peepers. ("The Stray", "The Big Job")
- Although Peepers is mentioned during the credits.
- First episode to be solely written, storyboarded, and directed by a single person.
- This is the first time Wander actually takes Lord Hater seriously and intends to stop him.
- Sixth time Wander goes crazy ("The Fugitives", "The Box", "The Ball", "The Tourist", "The Night").
- We learn that Wander and Lord Hater both like triple-pickle cream pie.
- Third episode where Wander actually faces Lord Hater ("The Day", "The Brainstorm").
- The shop with the "Help Wanted" sign in the window has a No Smoking sign on the booth where the welder works.
- When Wander is slipping through the floor, he goes past the elephant-like customer who bought most of the Thunder Blazz from "The Nice Guy."
- Wander suffers from not helping again. ("The Fugitives")
- In the diner, Sylvia's tail isn't there when she is sitting,
- The pie in the diner Wander is eating "disappears" when Hater lands his ship. It later reappears fully intact, even though Wander did eat some of it earlier.
- In the part when Wander is stating all the directions. Wander's hand actually placed in south while he's saying the opposite.
- When Wander said "So you not in of a ride" his left hand has three fingers.
- When Wander crashes and says "I only wanted to help", he only has one line on his mid section, he should have three.
- McDonald's - Frivolity Meals is a pun on the Happy Meal at McDonalds. The same restaurant also serves pies, but usually in apple.
- Star Trek - The shades Wander and Sylvia wear are slightly similar to Geordi La Forge's VISOR.
- Blazing Saddles - Wander threatens himself to get out of the town by having himself "run himself" out of town in front of the townspeople who fall for it. It is slightly similar to this Mel Brooks movie where Bart threatens to shoot himself under the guise of another person in order to let the townspeople feel sympathy for him after becoming Sheriff, but the people don't want him because of his ethnicity.
- Also, Wander also interrupts a movie set as they're making a movie of a movie similar to the cast members of Blazing Saddles interrupting a fancy movie set and the whole movie set.
- The Town is almost quite similar to Rock Ridge.
- Aaron Springer (who worked on SpongeBob with Tom Kenny) storyboarded and wrote this episode. 
- This episode was made available to verified Watch Disney XD app users and Disney XD On Demand Users starting November 12, 2014.
- Unlike most Wander episodes, which begin with scripts, this episode is the first to begin entirely with storyboarding.
- This is the first episode to give someone (in this case, Aaron Springer) a "Written & Storyboarded by" credit.
- November 22, 2014 (Disney XD Canada)
- March 16, 2015 (Disney XD UK and Ireland)
- Jack McBrayer as Wander
- April Winchell as Sylvia, Actress, Michelle, Additional Voices
- Keith Ferguson as Lord Hater, Manager, Additional Voices
- Sam Riegel as Hitchhiker, Additional Voices
- Aaron Springer as Bird, Director 1, Director 2, Additional Voices
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the The Phineas and Ferb Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of The Phineas and Ferb Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|