When a jealous Stan spies on Wes, and takes picutures, Avery goes to talk to him about what she saw. Because of this, Wes breaks up with Avery, leaving Stan responsible. Feeling guilty, he tries to make them reunite together, but this proves to be harder than imagined.
Meanwhile, Tyler is acting in Bennett's play. But what both parents don't know is that neither wants to help the other one. They confess this to Chloe, who is so busy playing her Rockstar Rabbit game, she doesn't pay any attention.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Avery mentions how she "fake tutored to get close to a guy she liked" in "Lost In Stanslation".
- This episodes reveals that Avery is 14.
- Throughout the episode Chloe's been giving Ellen and Bennett advice without knowing she was.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|