"The Good, the Bad and the Goofy" is an episode from the animated television show Goof Troop.
Thinking that Goofy's a bad-luck jinx, Pete tries to use it against some inept crooks. The police think that Pete is a hard-to-catch burglar, thanks to Goofy. But they get the real burglars at the end.
- The animation looks a little different in this episode.
- The third and last appearance of Spud and Wally.
- In this episode, Wally and Spud's personalities and voices are switched.
- This is one of Peg's more significant episodes for building her character. Despite her frustration with Pete, she still worries over his safety, and pleads to Goofy to help Pete return safely.
- Max and P.J. are absent in this episode.