"The Fearless Ferret" is the thirty-first episode of Kim Possible.
While doing volunteer work at the local hospital, Ron meets a man named Timothy North, who reveals that he was once a hero called the Fearless Ferret. North takes Ron under his wing and trains him to take his old mantle, which annoys Kim. However, White Stripe, one of the Ferret's old enemies, plans to unleash a stink bomb on Middleton.
Meanwhile, Jim and Tim get hooked on a new retro channel called TV Trash Heap, where Kim discovers the truth about the Fearless Ferret: it was once an old TV show and the actors who play the Fearless Ferret and White Stripe believe their show was real and act accordingly to their roles.
- This is the 29th episode in chronological order.
- Ron does not know that the Fearless Ferret was an old TV show, because he does not have cable yet. He would finally get cable in the episode "Dimension Twist", where he immediately recognizes, by sound, the Fearless Ferret theme song.
- Even if Kim had not instantly recognized Ron's voice, build, and personality while he was dressed as the Fearless Ferret, given his enormous inability to lie convincingly to Kim, he would not have been able to explain why he was still carrying Ron's pager, Rufus, and Ron's microchip.
- Kim's eye color changed briefly in the ferretmobile car scene when she said: "Only in the old days." after Mr. North said: "Racing to the rescue!"
- The Lowerton Lemurs football team uniform is an exact match for the Middleton Mad Dogs uniform. The burly player is even an exact match for a Middleton player, except that his hair is black instead of blond.
- This episode is a complete parody of the 1960s live action Batman TV show, as well as the 1999 animated series Batman Beyond.
- Adam West, who played Batman in the 1960s series, voiced Timothy North, while Ron's voice actor, Will Friedle, had also voiced Terry McGinnis, the young Batman in Batman Beyond.
- The opening theme for Fearless Ferret is extremely similar to that of the 1960s Batman TV show.
- Ron lying to Kim is very similar to Terry using excuses to get away from his friends.
- A scene from the 2002 Spider-Man film is imitated when Ron hangs upside down in front of Kim. In Spider-Man, Mary Jane removes his mask part way to reveal Spider-Man's lips and kiss them. Kim, however, completely removes Ron's mask.
- Kim Possible: The Complete Second Season