Cedric is preparing for the Enchanted Feast, a grand dinner for all of the rulers in the Tri-Kingdom Area, when Sofia comes in. Cedric shows Sofia the spell he's going to do for the Feast, Morpho Mirrors, to Sofia's delight. Unbeknownst to Sofia, she is being watched by Miss Nettle and her pet enchanted rose, Rosey. Miss Nettle had recognized Sofia's amulet the last time she saw the young princess and has long since identified it as the Amulet of Avalor and now she wants it. Rosey reminds her that Princess Sofia knows what she looks like and that she's up to no good and therefore she won't just hand over her amulet. So Miss Nettle disguises herself as Sasha the Sorceress for Plan A: gain Sofia's trust and then trick her into handing over the amulet. Sasha manages to charm everyone except Sofia, who senses something familar about her that gives her the heebie jeebies. Sasha offers Sofia an Egyptian style ruby necklace and offers to help take off her old one so she can put on her new one but Sofia tells her she promised her father she would never take off her amulet. Amber asks for the ruby necklace and Sofia gives it to her and tells Sasha she'll see her at the feast. Rosey blames Plan A's failure on Amber but Sasha states the real reason Plan A failed is because Sofia can't be tricked because she's too smart. So they come up with Plan B: during the feast have Rosey sprout out in a way that will tie up Sofia and trap everyone inside and then threaten to hex everyone unless Sofia hands over the amulet. To make sure Cedric doesn't get in the way, Sasha hexes his wand so he can't use his spells. Sofia knows there's something not right about Sasha but no one listens to her.
During the feast, all of Cedric's spells go wrong and he is rudely dismissed by both Roland and Amber. Sofia goes after him to comfort him foiling Plan B. This makes Sasha and Rosey implement Plan C: Trap everyone inside and then take care of Sofia. Rosey sprouts vines and traps everyone inside. When Roland notices that Sasha is missing, he and Baileywick check the doors and find that they are stuck. Everyone finally realizes that Sofia was right all along but can't figure out why she locked them in due to the fact that nobody knows she's after Sofia's amulet. Worried that Sasha may harm Sofia, Roland orders the guards to cut the vines which they do, to no avail.
Once outside, Sofia tells Clover what happened and about her bad feeling about Sasha. Suddenly, Sofia's amulet begins to glow summoning Snow White. Sofia asks Snow White why the amulet summoned her since there's nothing wrong but Snow White can tell that Sofia doesn't really believe that and proceeds to tell the young princess about the time an old woman came to her and offered an apple and how the old woman turned out to be Snow White's wicked stepmother, The Evil Queen, in disguise and that the apple turned out to be poisoned. Snow White then tells Sofia that people aren't always what they seem which is why she has to be careful around strangers especially ones she just met and when she gets a bad feeling about someone she should trust that feeling no matter what anyone else says. She also tells Sofia that if she knows something is wrong and nobody will listen, it becomes up to her to do something about it before it's too late. After she vanishes, Sofia goes to warn her parents only to meet Sasha who has trapped everyone inside the dining room and who then reveals herself to have been Miss Nettle all along. Miss Nettle has Rosey seal up the whole castle. Realizing that she's trapped, Sofia goes to Cedric and tells him everything. Cedric tries to stop Miss Nettle but fails because he's still using a hexed wand. Sofia, with help from Clover and Wormwood, gets Cedric a spare wand and together they finally stop Miss Nettle again with Cedric's Morpho Mirrors but she escapes. After Cedric frees everyone , Roland and Miranda are glad Sofia is not hurt and the feast resumes with his display of Morpho Mirrors.
- Ariel Winter as Sofia
- Wayne Brady as Clover
- Jess Harnell as Cedric the Sorcerer
- Jim Cummings as Wormwood
- Megan Mullally as Miss Nettle/Sascha
- Katherine Von Till as Snow White
- Darcy Rose Byrnes as Princess Amber
- Zach Callison as Prince James
- Sara Ramirez as Queen Miranda
- Travis Willingham as King Roland II
- Tim Gunn as Baileywick
- Pamela Adlon as Rosey
Home Video Release
- Snow White is the sixth Disney Princess to assist Sofia.
- Snow White's appearance is also one of two instances in the series that the princess summons appear twice in the same episode, especially at the very end (Snow White appears behind Sofia's reflection in one of Cedric's enchanted mirrors). The first was Ariel in "The Floating Palace", when she porpoises at some distance from Sofia's family ship.
- This episode's plot is very similar to the plot of "The Floating Palace".
- Snow White is also the second Disney Princess to not sing on Sofia the First, with the first being Aurora.
- This is Miss Nettle's second appearance in the series, the first episode was "Make Way for Miss Nettle". She also makes a small reference to her first appearance.
- This is the second time that Princess Sofia and Prince James meet Miss Nettle, although James did not really met her as he only saw her flying away through a window.
- This is the first time in which Miss Nettle tries to take the amulet. It is also the first time in which Cedric tries to protect the amulet rather than steal it for himself.
- This is the first time since Once Upon a Princess that Wormwood actually speaks rather than just squawking, mumbling, groaning and laughing.
- Clover and Wormwood cross paths for the second time in the series.
- In this episode, Wormwood is shown to be a bit more tolerant of Sofia. lending her a hand and getting along with Clover at her request.
- Clover displays a certain affection towards Snow White that he hadn't shown to previous princesses.
- Rosey, Miss Nettle's pet rose, makes her debut appearance in this episode.
- Sofia didn't ask Snow White why she had appeared, indicating that Sofia is becoming more in tune with her amulet's powers. In "Holiday in Enchancia", this begins with Sofia correctly predicting a summoning when her amulet glows. Snow White is also the first princess not to elucidate her appearance by stating that the amulet summoned her, since Sofia showed that she knew.
- This is the second time that Sofia pronounced Cedric's name correctly. This is also the first time she realizes that she used to say it wrong. At the same time, this is also the first time that Cedric had noticed Sofia saying his name right. However, she had also said it right in the previous episode (Two Princesses and a Baby), although Cedric didn't seem to pay any attention.
- Princess Jun and Princess Leena make their first appearance in the second season.
- Moral: People are not always what they seem.