"The Dress is Always Greener" is the nineteenth episode of the fourth season of Disney Channel's That's So Raven and the ninety-seventh episode overall. It aired on November 25, 2006. It was written by Deborah Swisher and directed by Eric Dean Seaton.
Raven is getting very annoyed with Donna Cabonna because she wants to be a fashion designer, not a maid. Then, Donna's ex-best friend (but now arch-enemy), Lora Stelladora, moves into the office upstairs, and offers Raven a job as a fashion designer. Raven quickly finds that she has to deal with two bosses. Meanwhile, Cory and Eddie try to profit on Chelsea's potato that resembles Abraham Lincoln.
- Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter
- Orlando Brown as Eddie Thomas
- Kyle Massey as Cory Baxter
- Anneliese van der Pol as Chelsea Daniels
- Rondell Sheridan as Victor Baxter
- Kathy Najimy as Lora Stelladora