After watching a soap opera, Cadpig jumps to the conclusion that Cruella telling Anita to work on a Saturday and her obedience to that order means Roger and Anita (and Pongo and Perdita as well because Pongo "is always siding with Roger") are divorcing.
- Lucky, Cadpig, Rolly, Patch, Two-Tone, Dipstick and Jewel's names are on one of the picnic baskets in this episode, though Jewel doesn't have a physical appearance in 101 Dalmatians: The Series. Also, Two-Tone's name on the basket is just "Tone", and Patch and Jewel seem to have two baskets.
- This marks one of several times in 101 Dalmatians: The Series in which Lucky's fur becomes a different color, and one of four times that it is green.
- This is an episode where Pongo and Perdita have more prominent roles.
- When Perdita claims Pongo is siding with Roger, their collars swap colors.
- When Roger crashes the car into Cruella's fashion show, Pongo's ears appear to be white.
- Cruella tells Anita, "No wire hangers!", which is a possible homage to the film Mommie Dearest, with a bio picture of Joan Crawford.
- The soap opera which Cadpig and Spot are watching is called Veterenarian Hospital, which is a possible homage to General Hospital.
- This episode seems to show that the House of DeVil is in Topstown.
- When Rolly is eating the hot dogs, Cadpig is shouting, "Eat, Rolly! Eat!", a possible homage to the line: "Run, Forest! Run!" in Forrest Gump.