The Doc Files is an spin-off series to Doc McStuffins. The series feature a look into “Doc’s keen deductive skills as she shares an in-depth look at specific cases and diagnoses after the clinic doors close for the day. The series debuted in the US on Disney Junior and Disney Channel on July 22, 2013.
Each episode opens with Doc dictating a toy patient’s chart and recalling how she solved the case from allergies to splinters to the importance of healthy eating and exercise. The flashback sequences are done in 2D animation, while the beginning and end are done in CGI.
- Kiara Muhammad as Dottie Doc McStuffins
- Lara Jill Miller as Lambie
- Robbie Rist as Stuffy
- Jess Harnell as Chilly
- Loretta Devine as Hallie
- Bella's Bath (July 22, 2013)
- Boppy's Boo Boo (July 23, 2013)
- Chilly Willies (July 24, 2013)
- Can't Keep a Good Hippo Down (July 25, 2013) Error: When Lambie sings the Everyone Gets Hurt Sometimes song, the lyrics still said "person or dragon"
- Gustov Gator (July 26, 2013)
- The Lamb's Exam (September 06, 2013)
- Sticky Slippies (September 13, 2013)
- Mr. Chomp's Chompers (September 20, 2013)
- Run Down Rotors (September 27, 2013)
- Blurry, Blurry Night (April 15th, 2014)