"The Delightful Diamond Mystery" is the second segment of the second episode of The 7D. It premiered on July 8, 2014 alongside "Sneezin' Season".
When Queen Delightful's Delightful Diamond goes missing, the 7D join forces with the Magic Mirror to solve the mystery. Guest-starring: Whoopi Goldberg in the recurring role of Magic Mirror.
- This is the first episode that the Glooms do not appear.
- Bill Farmer as Doc
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dopey
- Billy West as Bashful
- Maurice LaMarche as Grumpy
- Scott Menville as Sneezy
- Stephen Stanton as Sleepy
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Happy
- Leigh-Allyn Baker as Queen Delightful
- Paul Rudd as Lord Starchbottom
- Whoopi Goldberg as Queen Delightful's Magic Mirror