In The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations for Nintendo DS, players join Galleria, Chanel, Dorinda and Aqua to win the Ultimate Pop Star Competition.
The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensation brings the pop star life to girls on the go in an all new adventure featuring the "cheetah-licious" Disney Channel stars. Available on the Nintendo DS, The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations takes advantage of the handheld’s touch screen and microphone allowing players to dance with the stylus and sing along to the official Cheetah Girls soundtrack. Players help Galleria, Chanel, Aqua and Dorinda practice their unique talents of song writing, singing, fashion and dance. Girls also take on the role of stylist, selecting new outfits for the Cheetahs and sharing them with friends.
- Help Galleria, Chanel, Aqua and Dorinda practice their "unique" talents of song writing, singing, fashion and dance.
- Use the DS stylus to dance to the official Cheetah Girls soundtrack using streaming audio.
- Sing into the microphone when playing as Chanel, the Cheetah with “pipes”.
- Unlock new outfits for the Cheetah Girls and share them with friends.
- Use the stylus and microphone with the virtual cell phone to call Galleria’s father for help.
There are a total of 5 songs in The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations from the first two films.
- Cheetah Sisters
- The Party's Just Begun
- Step Up
- Amigas Cheetahs
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at The Cheetah Girls: Pop Star Sensations. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|