Nestled amongst the gentle hills and critter-filled forests of Cottonwood Creek Ranch, The Chaparral Theater is a gigantic stage set inside an old farmyard barn with open sides and rustic wooden decoration. From songs and dance to spectacular stunts and slippery Winter landscapes, the theatre is the most happening local venue for a good half hour of non-stop entertainment.
- Hill Billy Hoedown (1995)
- Pocahontas le Spectacle (1996-1999)
- Mickey's Winter Wonderland (1997-2012)
- Tarzan: The Encounter (2000-2008, summer 2011-2012)
- Goofy's Summer Camp (2009)
- Chantons La Reine des Neiges (2015-present)
- La Forêt de l’Enchantement: Une aventure musicale Disney (2016-present)