Not taking the advice of Practical Pig ("There's danger in them woods. Be aware. The Big Bad Wolf is lurking there. Better to be safe than sorry. Short cuts are not always good. Take the long road round the forest while the Wolf is in the wood."), Little Red Riding Hood, escorted by Fiddler and Fifer, takes the short cut through the woods to Grandma's house. They end up encountering Goldilocks the Fairy Queen, who is soon revealed, thanks to a branch breaking, to be the Big Bad Wolf in disguise. Fiddler and Fifer run home, whilst Little Red Riding Hood escapes from the Wolf. The Big Bad Wolf, however, isn't giving up on getting dinner, and goes to Grandma's house, where he chases Grandma into the closet and gets in bed disguised as her. Little Red Riding Hood arrives and after the expected "what big eyes/nose/mouth you've got" spiel is terrified to see the Big Bad Wolf is posing as her grandmother. Fortunately, Fiddler and Fifer have managed to get Practical Pig and thus managed to beat the Wolf once more. As the cartoon ends, a reprise of "Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf" comes in.
- The Mickey Mouse Club, October 25, 1956
- The New Mickey Mouse Club, episodes C-010 (January 28, 1977) and D-075 (April 28, 1978)
- Good Morning, Mickey, episode #75
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.19: "The Big Bad Wolves"
- The Ink and Paint Club, episode #1.49: "More Storybook Silly Symphonies"
- Donald's Quack Attack, episode #86
- Treasures from the Disney Vault, October 28, 2015
- Walt Disney Cartoon Classics: Disney's Tall Tales
- Disney Favorite Stories: Three Little Pigs
- Donald and Company
- Walt Disney Treasures: Silly Symphonies
- Walt Disney Animation Collection: Classic Short Films - Three Little Pigs