Lilo and Stitch visit a planetarium and overhear Cobra's warning of an asteroid that will cause doomsday. With no one believing them or bothering to seek shelter, Stitch formulates a plan to go into outer space and destroy it to save the planet. However, when they discover that the asteroid itself is home to an alien, Lilo and Stitch must decide which home they must sacrifice for the sake of the other. Finally, they decide Jumba's ship's hyperdrive to safely push the asteroid away from Earth without destroying it, but leaving Jumba and Pleakley permanently stranded on Earth. Meanwhile, Lilo and Stitch become honorary agents.
- Moral: Home is where your heart is.
- This is one of the only two episodes that doesn't show new experiments, the other being "Bad Stitch".
- Jumba revealed that on his home planet, nutrients are absorbed through the skin without chewing, similar to how a hospitalized patient is fed through an IV tube.
- Richter appears on a computer screen, but is not seen with the experiments aboard Jumba's ship.
- Pleakley referred to Hammerface as "Hammerhead" when he was seen pounding Kixx.
- If Stitch had enough strength to lift the hyperdrive engine, he should have been able to remove it from the ship without any difficulty.
- Despite there being no oxygen in space, Stitch and the other experiments did not wear spacesuits (perhaps Jumba gave them the ability to breathe in space).
- Additionally, since gravity is weak in space, the hyperdrive engine shouldn't have fallen directly to the ground when Kixx removed it from the ship.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- This episode seems to chronologically take place after "Dupe", considering the fact that Hammerface is present on Jumba's ship.