Lilo and Stitch visit a planetarium and overhear Cobra's warning of an asteroid that will cause doomsday. With no one believing them or bothering to seek shelter, Stitch formulates a plan to go into outer space and destroy it to save the planet. However, when they discover that the asteroid itself is home to an alien, Lilo and Stitch must decide which home they must sacrifice for the sake of the other. In the end, the group uses Jumba's ship's hyperdrive to safely push the asteroid away from Earth without destroying it, but leaving Jumba and Pleakley permanently stranded on Earth. Meanwhile, Lilo and Stitch become honorary agents.
- Moral: Home is where your heart is.
- This episode is based on and includes references to the 1997 NBC film, Asteroid.
- This is one of the only two episodes that doesn't show new experiments, the other being "Bad Stitch".
- Jumba initially disliked chewing food, as he revealed that on his home planet, nutrients are absorbed through the skin (similar to how a hospitalized patient is fed through an IV tube).
- Richter's holographic silhouette appeared on a computer screen, but he was not seen with the experiments aboard Jumba's ship.
- We learn that Jumba had been banished from his home planet for evil genius research.
- Pleakley referred to Hammerface as "Hammerhead" when he was seen pounding Kixx.
- The asteroid squatter's disguise looks similar to the Horned King from The Black Cauldron.
- If Stitch had enough strength to lift the ship's hyperdrive engine, he should have been able to remove it with no difficulty and without having to ask Kixx for help.
- Despite there being no oxygen in space, Stitch and the other experiments did not wear spacesuits to help them breathe, due to the fact that they are genetic aliens and can survive in the vacuum of space.
- In contrast to Jumba and Pleakley, the two needed spacesuits to breathe in the vacuum of space, despite being aliens themselves.
- Ironically, in the Stitch! anime, Jumba and Pleakley can be seen in space without spacesuits on.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- This episode seems to chronologically take place after "Dupe", considering the fact that Hammerface is present on Jumba's ship.