Mickey and Minnie try to make Donald and Daisy happy.
So the episode starts with Mickey and Minnie having a good time. Even kissing in front of everyone. Which made the crowd cheer. While Mickey and Minnie are having a good time, Donald and Daisy are arguing. Mickey sees this and feels sad. So Minnie feed him gumdrops. Mickey feels better and decides to go to Donald and Daisy to help them feel better.
Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy went biking over a bridge. When Donald and Daisy still feels unhappy and fall off the bridge. The next place they went was a gazebo where they danced unfortunately while Beast and Belle are dancing. Donald bumps into the Beast making him mad even beating him, and Donald decided to leave. Mickey then asks the sun to shine brighter the sun did. However, Donald and Daisy turned into fried chicken.
While Donald and Daisy are going back to the park. Minnie had an idea however Mickey just said the same thing. Minnie then said about saying that. Minnie then had an idea. However instead of letting Minnie finish Mickey instead guesses and Minnie tells the real answer. Making Mickey sad, Minnie cheers Mickey up by feeding him gumdrops. They went back and try to fight. However, they ended up making up for each other. Donald then showed how to fight Mickey and Minnie start to fight. Making Donald happy, everyone walks together and the episode ends.
- Mickey Mouse
- Minnie Mouse
- Donald Duck
- Daisy Duck
- Belle (cameo)
- Beast (cameo)
- Goofy (cameo)
- Horace Horsecollar (cameo)
- Clarabelle Cow (cameo)
- Peter Pig (cameo)
- Paddy Pig (cameo)
Voice Cast Edit
- Chris Diamantopoulos - Mickey Mouse
- Russi Taylor - Minnie Mouse
- Tony Anselmo - Donald Duck
- Tress MacNeille - Daisy Duck
- This episode is basically a musical, as most of the dialogue is sung rather than spoken.
- At the start of the episode, it plays a sung version (with low pitch) of the credits theme.
- This is the second time the Beast, gets angry at Donald. The first one was in the House of Mouse special Mickey's House of Villains for trying to scare him.