Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Temple Run: Oz is the name of a Temple Run game based on Oz: The Great and Powerful. The game was released on March 5th, 2013 for Apple iOS systems as well as Android powered devices. Its current version is 1.0.1.
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
- A limited number of users are experiencing issues with the app – we are working on a fix now and will have it out as soon as possible!
- Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
- Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
- Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts!
- The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
- Compete in weekly challenges – beat your friends!
BONUS! Get 1500 coins for FREE when you download Temple Run: Oz today – that’s $.99 USD worth of coins to buy power-ups and more!
Don’t forget to see Oz the Great and Powerful in theaters - check local listings for showtimes!
What critics are saying about Temple Run 2:
- "One of the best-looking endless runner games..." – ArcadeSushi
- "More beautiful, dynamic, and intense than the original.” – SlideToPlay