She comes off as a strict and harsh girl with a mean temper. This is due to the strict upbringing she was given by her mother, who abhors any acts that might seem feminine or weak (such as cooking or smiling). However her father attempts to encourage her to express herself and even sent her to Prometheus Academy to be among normal kids. During her time at the academy she has learned to express herself in her own way and she even developed a somewhat rough friendship with Hercules.
- "Hercules and the Assassin"
- "Hercules and the Techno Greeks"
- "Hercules and the Girdle of Hippolyte"
- "Hercules and the Trojan War"
- "Hercules and the Dream Date"
- "Hercules and the Prom"