Teen Beach Movie is a Disney Channel Original Movie movie that premiered on July 19, 2013 on Disney Channel, and August 2, 2013 on ABC Family. starring Maia Mitchell and Ross Lynch. A sequel is currently being made, titled Teen Beach Movie 2
A surfer, McKenzie (Maia Mitchell), is forced by her aunt to leave everything behind and go to a boarding school, including leaving her boyfriend Brady (Ross Lynch). However, the teenagers are transported to Brady's favorite 1960s movie musical- Wet Side Story. They have to try to find a way home, without trying to bring too much attention to themselves. They also have to blend try to blend in. While there, a fight breaks out between biker and surfer and then, the duo find themselves in the middle of it, while changing the movie. Mack and Brady then have to figure out a way to get the movie back on track so they can go home.
- Maia Mitchell as McKenzie/Mack
- Ross Lynch as Brady
- Garrett Clayton as Tanner
- Grace Phipps as Lela
- John DeLuca as Butchy
- Steve Valentine as Les Camenbert
- Kevin Chamberlin as Dr. Fusion
- Kent Boyd as Rascal
- Jordan Fisher as Seacat
- Mollee Gray as Giggles
- "Wet Side Story" is a parody of "West Side Story" (1961) and "Beach Party" (1963)
- The opening credits of the film had a memorial to Annette Funicello (who died April 8, 2013). It read: "In memory of Disney Legend Annette Funicello, the world's most beloved beach movie star."
- Angry Birds makes a cameo in the movie, when Seacat is showing Brady a game he plays. Seacat has a slingshot, and he has to hit an "angry bird."
- Surf Crazy
- Crusin' for a Bruisin'
- Falling for Ya
- Meant to Be
- Like Me
- Meant to Be (Reprise 1)
- Can't Stop Singing
- Meant to Be (Reprise 2)
- Surf's Up
- Coolest Cats in Town
|This page uses content from the English Wikipedia. The article or pieces of the original article was at Teen Beach Movie. The list of authors can be seen in the . As with Disney Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
|Teen Beach Movie|
Teen Beach Movie 2
Books: Teen Beach Movie (novel)
Locations: Beach | Big Momma's
Other: Teen Beach Movie (soundtrack)