Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tasha is Donald's wife, Leo's mother and Adam, Bree and Chase's step-mother. A news reporter, she's shown to have met Donald in an online dating service and seems to enjoy a happy marriage with him, despite the chaos that's now present in her life. She and Leo understand each other fully and seem hold a lot of the same traits in personality. She can be smothering and intrusive at times and seems to hold a bit of a competitive streak. Still she's sassy, opinionated, loving and enthusiastic. She treats the trio as her own kids and gives Bree the motherly advice when needed in boy troubles or other problems. As shown, she is not a big fan of the 4G world and gets tired of it quite a lot. She doesn't quite like Eddie due to random comments and teasing of her, also annoyance. She doesn't want Leo watching Pig Zombies or drinking any gas or fizzy drinks because it makes him all jumpy.
- Leo Dooley is her only child.
- Her previous job before re-marrying is not listed.
- She has never mentioned her ex-husband at least once.
- She was the one who inssited that her husband get rid of the 'robots' he made for Leo.
- She does not know how to play video games.
- On the first episode, it was mentioned that she met Davenport through an online dating service.
- She has been shown to be able to control her husband and get him to do what she wants to do. Such as going to the beach, getting rid of the bionic siblings' robot copies, celebrating her anniversary instead of Eddy's activation.
- She was a news reporter in the episode Rats on a Train.
- She cracks under pressure as seen in the episode Rats on a Train.
- She shares her wedding anniversary to Mr. Davenport, with Eddy's activation anniversary.
- She call Chase honey.
- She's more comfortable with Bree than with Adam or Chase.
- She, along with Bree, are the only girls in the Davenport household.
- She seems to despise fellow reporter Linda Montieres.
- She has a sewing room, which she gives to Bree when Bree wants more privacy from Chase and Adam.