In the show's first season, Tara had a crush on Ron Stoppable.
At the start of the episode Emotion Sickness, Tara is shown to be dating Josh Mankey, though in the events of So The Drama, Bonnie claims that she is going out with Jason Morgan, the Middleton High School basketball team's star forward.
She is mostly seen in the company of Hope, both of whom are often beside Bonnie Rockwaller's right and left shoulders. She is also shown to be friends with Kim Possible.
In the show's first season, Tara had a crush on Ron Stoppable. Tara has been seen dating an unnamed boy, Josh Mankey and went to prom with Jason Morgan, the Middleton High School basketball team's star forward.
- Two of Tara's love interests have the same initials, "J.M." – Josh Mankey and Jason Morgan.
- Before the fourth season aired on TV, there were rumors that Tara was going to have a bigger role on the show in that season than she did in the first three seasons.
- Her last name was never revealed on the show, but many fans speculate that King is her last name--an allusion to John Steed's third partner Tara King from the British adventure series "The Avengers" (not the Marvel Comics superhero group), while others believe that Tara could be named after her voice actress Tara Strong. There has never been any canon proof to back up any of these theories.
- According to artwork on an early television commercial prior to the debut of Kim Possible, Tara's pre-production name was "Cindy".
- ↑ http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/tv-shows/Kim-Possible/Tara/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0390345/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_192
- ↑ Emotion Sickness
- ↑ Kim Possible Movie: So the Drama