Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tammy Daniel-Biske was a crew member in the Clean-Up artist at Walt Disney Animation Studios in Orlando, Florida (now Premise Entertainment) from 1997 through 2003. She arrived at WDFAF with previous traditional animation experience in TV Animation working on "Darkwing Duck", "Animaniacs", "TinyToons", "Tazmania" and other animated shorts and commericals.
Tammy has since remarried (Tammy Zeitler) and after the studio closing relocated to Sarasota, Florida where she serves as an Instructor in the Computer Animation Department at Ringling College of Art & Design. She resides in Sarasota with her husband Ron, daughter Nicole, Shelties Lucy & Linus, and finch Sheldon.
- (1998) Mulan (Breakdown Animator, Clean-Up Department: Miscellaneous Characters, Mulan, Mushu)
- (1999) How to Haunt a House (Key Assistant Animator, Clean-Up Department)
- (1999) Fantasia 2000 (Key Assistant Animator, Clean-Up Department)
- (1999) Tarzan (Assistant Animator: Jane Clean-Up Department)
- (2002) Lilo & Stitch (Assistant Animator, Clean-Up Department: Nani & Lilo)
- (2003) Brother Bear (Assistant Animator, Clean-Up Department: Tanana, Koda's Mom, & Spirit Animals)
- (2006) The Little Matchgirl (Key Assistant Animator, Clean-Up Department)