A popular television show called Look at This! comes to Hawaii as a hypnotizing experiment is activated. Lilo and Stitch hate the show, but under Swirly's spell, Lilo is instructed to be more like Mertle, who happens to love the show. Stitch also falls under Swirly's spell and is instructed to love the show. Hämsterviel orders Gantu to go on the show and use the experiment to hypnotize the audience, thus bringing them under Hämsterviel's power. Jumba frees Lilo and Stitch from the hypnosis and they rescue Swirly just in time and leave Gantu stranded in front of a live audience. Stitch later throws a party he won from the show, and Mertle is hypnotized by Swirly into thinking she's a chicken.
- Moral: Don't like something just because everyone else does.
- When Swirly hypnotizes the Ice Cream Man, his eyes can be seen.
- This is one of the only times the Ice Cream Man has any vocal effects, the other time being in "Babyfier".
- We learn that Nani prohibits having Jumba's illegal genetic experiments in the house other than Stitch.
- Hämsterviel's plan to hypnotize people through television is a very common TV trope seen in various media.
- This is one of the rare times Hämsterviel shows amusement after witnessing Gantu under Swirly's hypnosis, and also when Gantu made a fool of himself on the Look at This! show.