A popular television show called Look at This! comes to Hawaii as a hypnotizing experiment is activated. Lilo and Stitch hate the show, but Lilo falls under Swirly's spell and is instructed to be more like Mertle, who happens to love the show. Stitch also falls under Swirly's spell and is instructed to love the show. Hämsterviel orders Gantu to go on the show and use the experiment to hypnotize the viewers, thus bringing them under Hämsterviel's power. Jumba frees Lilo and Stitch from the hypnosis and they rescue Swirly just in time and leave Gantu stranded in front of a live audience. Stitch later throws a party he won from the show, and Mertle is hypnotized by Swirly into thinking she's a chicken.
- Moral: Don't like something just because everyone else does.
- When Swirly hypnotizes the Ice Cream Man, his eyes can be seen.
- This is one of the only times the Ice Cream Man has any vocal effects, the other time being in "Babyfier".
- According to Lilo, Nani prohibits having any of Jumba's illegal genetic experiments in their house other than Stitch.
- This is the second time Stitch's rather infamous ability to lift 3,000 times his own weight is joked about, when Gantu correctly guessed that Stitch cannot lift even an ounce more than 3,000 times his size and weight by adding a small ticket to the load.