A popular television show comes to Hawaii as a hypnotizing experiment is activated. Lilo dislikes the show, but under the experiment's spell, she is instructed to be more like Mertle, who happens to love the show. Stitch is also hypnotized and wants to be on the show. Hämsterviel orders Gantu to go on the show and use the experiment to hypnotize the audience, bringing them under Hämsterviel's power. Lilo and Stitch rescue Swirly just in time and leave Gantu stranded in front of a live audience. Mertle later throws a party and is hypnotized by Swirly into thinking she's a chicken.
- Moral: Don't like something just because everyone else does.
- When Swirly hypnotizes the Ice Cream Man, his eyes can be seen.
- This is one of the only times the Ice Cream Man has any vocal effects, the other time being in "Babyfier".
- Hämsterviel's plan to hypnotize people through television is very similar to villains' plots in other media:
- In the Super Mario World episode "Rock TV", Bowser creates stone TVs powered by Magikoopas to brainwash Dome City's citizens into doing ridiculous things.
- In the Kirby: Right Back at Ya! episode "Un-Reality TV", King Dedede and Escargoon use TV broadcasting to hypnotize the residents of Cappy Town to get rid of Kirby.
- In the film The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Fearless Leader creates RBTV (Really Bad Television) to brainwash everyone in America to vote for him as president.
- This is one of the rare times Hämsterviel shows amusement after witnessing Gantu under Swirly's hypnosis, and also when Gantu made a fool of himself on the Look at This! show.