Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A popular television show comes to Hawaii as a hypnotizing experiment is activated. Lilo dislikes the show, but under the experiment's spell, she is instructed to be more like Mertle, who happens to love the show. Stitch is also hypnotized and wants to be on the show. Hämsterviel orders Gantu to go on the show and use the experiment to hypnotize the audience, bringing them under Hamsterviel's power. Lilo and Stitch rescue Swirly just in time and leave Gantu stranded in front of a live audience. Mertle later throws a party and is hypnotized by Swirly into thinking she's a chicken.
- Moral: Don't like something just because everyone else does.
- When Swirly hypnotizes the Ice-Cream Man, his eyes can be seen.
- This is one of the only times the Ice-Cream Man has any vocal effects, the other time being in "Babyfier".
- It is unknown how Hämsterviel found out about the TV show Look at This! (perhaps he secretly watches Earth television on his screen monitor).
- This is one of the rare times Hämsterviel shows amusement while Gantu was under Swirly's hypnosis, and also when Gantu made a fool of himself while on TV.