Jake, Izzy, Cubby and Skully are at Mermaid Lagoon getting surf lessons from their mermaid friend Marina. After Izzy's lesson, the surfboard is stolen by Captain Hook and Mr. Smee. Jake and his crew, accompanied by Marina set off to take back their treasure. They almost catch Hook, until he is scared away by the crocodile, resulting into Hook and Smee riding down the river at incredible speeds to fast for land.Marina gives Jake the idea of getting into the water and swimming down the river instead. Captain Hook and Smee are about to fall off a Rainbow Falls but grab onto hanging vines leaving the surfboard. Jake and Marina swim up to the board before it falls and just before they do instead, Izzy throws her pixie dust onto the surfboard having Jake and Marina fly through the sky on it. After the ride they drop Marina off at Mermaid Lagoon and having a surf party. While they're surfing, Hook frees himself from the vine only to be chased away by the croc.
- Jake and his crew collect ten gold doubloons.
- "Surfin' Turf" marks the second time Captain Hook regrets stealing something from the pirate kids. The last time was in "No Returns!"
- The episode marks the debut of Marina the Mermaid.
- The episode marks the first appearance of the Mermaids in the series.
- Colin Ford as Jake
- Madison Pettis as Izzy
- Jonathan Morgan Heit as Cubby
- David Arquette as Skully
- Corey Burton as Captain Hook
- Jeff Bennett as Mr. Smee
- Ariel Winter as Marina the Mermaid
- Dee Bradley Baker as Tick-Tock the Crocodile