Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although Kim Possible makes it look easy... battling evil takes some practice! Here's your chance to take on Kim's super villains! Defeat as many villains as you can! A game similar to Bubble Bobble. Fire the balls next to other balls with the same enemy face on them.
- Use the arrow keys to aim Kim's hair dryer at the super villains then press the spacebar to send a villain upward.
- Match three or more villains in a row and they will disappear. Clear all of the villains to move to the next level.
- If a villain reaches the bottom the game is over. Try to make it through all seven levels.
- Every time the danger meter reaches the top, the villains drop down a row.
- Although this game had background music when initially on the Disney Channel website, it has since been removed as well as the option to turn the music off.
- Except for Lord Monkey Fist, every villain featured in the game has a battle cry from the show.
- The villains used in the game are: Shego (green), Duff Killigan (red), Senior Senior Jr (beige/white). , Gill (yellow-green), Dr. Drakken (blue), Senior Senior Senior (orange). and Lord Monkey Fist (purple)
- Fittingly, most of the characters in the game are the same colors they are in the show, although Lord Monkey Fist is not purple and Duff Killigan is not red.
- Even though level 6 is supposed to be harder than previous levels, since Lord Monkey Fist is the most repeated villain of level 6, it's actually easier to beat that Level than even earlier levels since Lord Monkey Fist actually appears more often than not.
- Although the instructions mention that once you acquire 3 of one villain in a row, you remove that row, the game's description doesn't mention that any subsequently attached villains that are otherwise floating are also removed, nor does it mention that the danger meter will drop should a number of villains disappear at once or that if a villain reaches the top of the window, the meter will not rise, even if no villains have disappeared, though this could also be a bug. Additionally, there's no mention that the longer you take to defeat the villains on screen, the less bonus points you get.
- Each of the villains featured in the game has a level devoted to them and they are: Duff Killigan (Level 1), Lord Monkey Fist (Level 2), Senior Senior Junior (Level 3) Senior Senior Senior (Level 4) Gill (Level 5), Shego (Level 6) and Dr.Drakken (Level 7) with each of the backgrounds relating to that character.
- Interestingly, when you defeat a villain, you'll rarely hear their battle cry more than once in a row, unless the first time it is partially obscured by other villains you've defeated seconds later.
- Sometimes, when a villain you've launched touches another villain already there, the launched villain disappears and prevents you from continuing the game.
- At equally often times to the first bug, a launched villain will end up bouncing such that it ends up floating in place without touching another villain, though this generally fixes itself when you make one or more other villains disappear afterwards