Streets of America was a themed land at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. It is themed after street sets resembling both San Francisco and New York. Storefronts and shop windows are uniquely detailed, including nods to Disney related television and films, such as Mr. Gold's Pawn Shop from the ABC TV Series Once Upon a Time, as well as an umbrella attached to a light pole as a nod to the 1952 movie, "Singin' in the Rain".
The land also features Muppet*Vision 3D, a 3-D film featuring Jim Henson's Muppets from The Muppet Show, which utilizes multiple effects to display the characters inside the theater during presentation. The land features a playground Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure, based on the 1989 Disney film Honey, I Shrunk the Kids, where young guests can play amongst oversized plants and toys. Added in 2005, the Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show, a behind-the-scenes look on how vehicle action sequences are created on films, and was adapted from a similar show at the Walt Disney Studios Park in France. Seasonally (around Christmas) the area is heavily decorated with the Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights. In April of 2016, almost the entire area was shut down permanently. The section surrounding Muppet Vison remained and got rebiled as Muppets Courtyard.
Former Attractions and Entertainment
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: Movie Set Adventure
- Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show
- Mulch, Sweat, and Shears
- Muppet*Vision 3D
- Studio Backlot Tour
- Monsters, Inc. Meet and greet
- Cars Meet and greet
- Phineas and Ferb Meet and greet
- Pizza Planet Arcade
- Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano
- Studio Catering Co.
- It's a Wonderful Shop
- Stage 1 Company Store
- The Writer's Stop
- Youse Guys Moychundice
- There is a re-creation of the storefront of Rumpelstiltskin's pawn shop seen on the ABC show Once Upon a Time. It features a window that contains many props from the show, but does not function as an actual shop.