Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Storm Blot was originally the true enemy of the game of Epic Mickey before it was scrapped. If you look at the picture to the right you can see that it's actually Oswald as the Shadow Blot. From what is known, Oswald actually sided with the Blot (known then as the Phantom Blot) to get revenge on Mickey. The Blot somewhat posessed Oswald, though the rabbit was willing to do this in order to achieve this new power. Mickey had to call out to Oswald to stop being a pawn in the Blot's plan and redeem himself. This however was scrapped in favour of making Oswald a main deuteragonist.
- If you look in the first picture, Oswald/Storm Blot is actually using popular Disney characters in his plan and some characters like Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow are seen, as well as the Genie from Aladdin, Dopey from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs and Liver Lips from the Country Bear Jamboree attraction. Whether this is taking place in Wasteland or in the Real World, as well as what the Blot plans on doing with these characters, is unknown.
- The Storm Blot's plan sorts of resembles Mizrabel's in Power of Illusion.
- As seen in the second picture, the Storm Blot has all the powers the Shadow Blot has, such as spawning Blotlings.
- The Storm Blot has never been used in the game, making him also a forgotten character. It is unknown if he ever will be used in a possible Epic Mickey 3.
- The Storm Blot is mentioned in Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, when you revisit the Blot diorama in the train tunnels. A.B.E. will say "But what Mickey didn't know was that there was another Blot, a Storm Blot, one that could destroy all of Wasteland."