Electronique, an old villain of Team Go's, breaks out of prison and captures the superheroes (plus Shego). To revenge herself on them, she zaps them with a modified Attitudinator (first seen in "Bad Boy"), to turn them into her evil henchmen. Having been in prison, though, Electronique is unaware that Shego has gone bad and therefore accidentally turns the former Superheroine good.
Taking the name Miss Go, Shego gets a job at Middleton High School (she apparently has a degree in child development). She quickly enters into a romantic relationship with Mr. Barkin and becomes good friends with Kim, with whom she has a lot in common.
Meanwhile, Team Go is wreaking havoc back in Go City, under the direction of Electronique. Kim, Ron, and Shego travel to Go City to stop them, which leads to much confusion when Electronique gets a little trigger-happy with the attitudinator, causing heroes and villains to switch sides at random. Eventually, (and after a brief reappearance of Ron's evil side), Team Go is returned to normal. They put Electronique back in prison (though Ron, while playing with the attitudinator, turns her good, because he was annoyed by her constant revenge ranting), and Shego says she wants to tell Kim something that she couldn't back when she was evil.
Unfortunately, before she can reveal anything, Ron drops the attitudinator, which zaps Shego, turning her back to normal. Before he is able to fix it, Drakken (who has spent the entire episode attempting to open a pickle jar) appears and accidentally, knocks over a light post, breaking the device. Shego returns to being his sidekick again, although she seems to regret the loss of her friendship with Kim.
- Hego's comments on Electronique's plastic prison resemble Magneto's plastic prison cell seen in the first 2 X-Men films. "X-Men" and "X2".
- When Kim, Rufus, Ron, and Shego are the cafe that sells coco moo, Rufus is annoyed because the biscotti is too hard. Shego dips his biscotti in coco moo and gives it to Rufus, which is a nice thing.
- The restaurant that Mr. Barkin, Shego, Kim, and Ron have their double date is the same restaurant Ron took Kim to at the beginning and the end of The Big Job.
- When Ron turns evil in this episode, he remains his regular color, where in Bad Boy, he did turn blue, but he did have Dr. Drakken's evil inside of him at the time. He also did not turn blue within a few minutes in that other episode, the transformation did take the course of several scenes, and probably hours, if not days, while Drakken turned back to his normal color.
- While Rufus is trying to steal the attitudinator from Electronique, the fight on the ground shows Hego battling Kim and Shego battling Mego. Then Hego gets blasted with the attitudinator, but is suddenly fighting Shego instead of Kim. As Electronique begins to chase Rufus, the scene again goes back to Kim fighting Hego (who is supposed to be good now), and Shego still fighting Mego.
- When Kim, Shego and Ron are at the coffee shop, Ron is holding his Coco Moo and his glove briefly disappears.
- Team Go's first appearance was in "Go Team Go".
- When Shego is in the coffee shop with Kim and Ron, she talks about Coco Moo. This beverage was an invention of Drakken while under the influence of the Attitudinator in the episode Bad Boy.
- When Ron is turned evil by the Attitiudinator, he puts on the same evil voice and uses the same evil laugh as he did in Bad Boy.
- Bricks of Fury was first mentioned in Team Impossible.
Shego: (Interrupting her brothers' argument) Hello? Can we focus on the fact that Ms. Sparkys pointing a weapon at us? Hego: Right. Weapon. What is that, exactly?