Stefan Knothe (born in 1943 in Warsaw, Poland) - is a Polish voice actor, narrator and voice-over; he also worked very occasionally front of the camera.
In 1965, he graduated The Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw.
He provided voices to Disney productions.
- Mary Poppins - George W. Banks
- An Extremely Goofy Movie
- High School Musical: El Desafio Argentina - High School Argentina director
- High School Musical: El Desafio Mexico - High School Mexico director
- The Princess and the Frog
- The Gruffalo’s Child
- Good Luck Charlie, It’s Christmas!
- Frozen - Kai
- Oz: The Great and Powerful
- Teen Beach Movie - Grandpa
- Donald Duck Presents
- Mickey and Donald Present Sport Goofy
- DuckTales - Doctor Nogood (first Polish dub)
- Mickey Mouse and Friends
- Timon and Pumbaa
- The Legend of Tarzan
- Hannah Montana - Marty (episode 12)
- The Suite Life on Deck - Albert Barker (episode 18)
- Good Luck Charlie
- A.N.T. Farm
- Dog With a Blog - Phil Trummer (episode 69)
- Peter Pan: Return to Neverland
- Alice in Wonderland
- Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Disney Infinity 3.0
Voice-over to Disney productions
- Hatching Pete (movie title and end credits)