Hoping to help her forget about her strained friendship with Marco, Star’s friends convince her to ditch the Diaz’ end-of-the-school-year party for a more dangerous bash. But just as Star was about to confess her feelings to Marco, Queen Butterfly takes Star back to Mewni when she learns that Toffee is back. Before the episode and more importantly the second season finale ended on a cliffhanger, Star confesses her feelings towards Marco before leaving, and Marco is left alone in an empty, regular room that used to be Star's.
- Eden Sher as Star Butterfly
- Adam McArthur as Marco Diaz
- Grey DeLisle as Queen Butterfly/Jackie-Lynn Thomas
- Alan Tudyk as Ludo
- Michael C. Hall as Toffee
- Zosia Mamet as Hekapoo
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Rhombulus
- Carl Weathers as Omnitraxus Prime
- Artt Butler as Mr. Diaz
- Jon Heder as Oskar Greason
- This is the fifth half hour-long episode in the series, following "St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses", "Storm the Castle", "Bon Bon the Birthday Clown" and "Face the Music".
- This the first episode to not feature the closing theme.
- Star reveals to Marco that she has a crush on him.
- Star leaves Earth, and her loft disappears from the Diaz Household.