Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Stan Steals Christmas" is the fifty-second episode of Dog With a Blog. It aired on December 5, 2014.
In an effort to teach the James-Jennings kids the true meaning behind Christmas, Stan hides all of the holiday presents from the family, ultimately teaching them a greater lesson about giving back to others.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- Lyle Kanouse as Ivan McCorkle
- Helen Slayton-Hughes as Ruth McCorkle
- ? as Joe
- This was a Christmas episode. Therefore, this means Dog With A Blog and Jessie are the only shows to have 3 Christmas specials.
- Also, with this episode, each season of Dog with a Blog now each have one christmas episode.
- This episode parodies "How the Grinch Stole Christmas".
- Stan rhymes throughout the majority of the episode.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|