Bennett and Ellen let Chloe pick the family trip when it was two against two, but Stan tricks her because the other option would have been that he would be kenneled which is not his favorite place despite Avery telling him its a resort for him and other dogs to play with but he does not listen to her and thinks its like all other kennels then he tells her that there are wise owl and birds can sing which makes her choose camping for the family.
When Avery and Tyler found out what Stan did they scold him for what he did and why he did it and get into a major argument about tricking friends and that Stan wasn't always gonna do stuff with them and he had to accept that (mostly with Avery because she gets mad that he ruin her chance to be with Wes also she got a little upset because Stan didn't believe her that the kennel he would have been staying was a resort which Stan protest that he didn't want to go and told her that she just like every other selfish teenage girl that puts her needs before her friends and family which makes Avery hurt by Stan words which made her lash out at him saying that he not a regular friend that he's a dog which made him upset), which causes Stan to run away with Robert at night because he thinks Avery hates and Tyler, Chole are mad at him and want to find another family.
They try to find him, but don't have that much time until they leave the camping zone. Stan on the other hand, ends up with a logger who is a tree hugger. Then Stan realize that he made a mistake and hopes to find them only for him to get drag by his new owner meanwhile Tyler and Avery left home to go find them while Chole stay home to make sure their parents don't find out where they are. Just when the tree hugger was about to leave Stan heard Avery and rush to her then the tree hugger leaves then they ask the ranger for a minute with Stan which he did give them then after he left Stan and Avery apologize to each other about there fight and Stan understand more about friendship which makes closer then ever also he made up with Robert while writing in his blog telling everyone that he now closer with him then ever and then there a montage of Stan Robert having fun and doing stuff together.
- Stephen Full as Stan
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- This episode started filming July 8, 2013.
- This episode originally had the production code 208, but was changed to 213, most likely because of a casting revision involving the role of the Park Ranger.
- After Avery says her apology to Stan, Tyler makes references to "Crimes of the Art" and "Wingstan" by saying "Really? Even about the time when you broke my art project, or shaved a stripe in my hair?
- This is the second time Stan has run away from his Family, the first time occurred in "Stan of the House".
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|