Stan and Princess have puppies but Stan is afraid that he will not love them. While things are happening Ian stops by and he plans to take his puppies. The only way Stan's puppies can be safe is, Stan has to Go with Ian so he can finish his experiments. The family needs to stay alert for his secret that will shock their parents.
The episode starts out with Stan coming home from a date with Princess. Karl, dressed up as a plant (showing that he was spying) tells Stan that Princess is going to have puppies when he walks in.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- L.J. Benet as Karl Fink
- Adam Kulbersh as Ian Calloway
- Griffin Kunitz as Mason
- Aaron Kunitz as Jason
- Brighid Fleming as Heather Collins
- Anjali Bhimani as Gigi the Receptionist
- Jonathan Roumie as Dr. Monfore
- Ruth Williamson as Gloria
- Kevin Kirkpatrick as Kevin
- Daphne as Princess James
- Cree Summer as Unknown Woman's Voice
- This is the first and only 1 hour episode of the show.
- This is the first appearance of Ian Calloway since the Season 1 episode "Stan's Old Owner".
- Stan will have 2 Puppies and is going to be a father and Princess will be a mom. Their names will be Freddy and Gracie.
- This episode is released early on the Watch Disney Channel App.
- This episode is not the series finale.
- This episode implies that Stan hates hipsters more than cats with the quote: "We went to our favorite dumpster but it's going downhill―cats are starting to show up, before you know it will be hipsters."
- The kids finally tell their parents Stan's secret of being able to talk, although Bennett and Ellen thought they were playing along.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|