Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ellen and Bennett find out that Stan can talk, and after accidentally speaking in front of Colonel Fink, the entire James-Jennings Family is taken hostage by the U.S. Space Command's Alien Division. Together, the Jennings-James family must work together and devise an escape plan, all while protecting Stan.
The episode begins with Avery, Tyler, and Chloe throwing Stan their anniversary party for the day they first got him. However, Stan forgets about it and tries guessing the day. The next scene is where Ellen and Bennett discover Stan can talk in a scene very similar to how the kids first found out. Then, Stan goes to tell Karl the parents know and his visiting dad with Karl learns Stan can talk and takes the family in hostage to see if they are aliens like they believe Stan and the puppies are. Eventually Ian gets a hold of Stan and to get his family out of this situation, Stan and the puppies trick the family and Ian into believing they rewired Ian's machine and took away their ability to talk. The family begins crying as the believe Stan is telling the truth, but when the puppies talk outside of hostage and Ian overhears them, the family go on a wild chase to the Hollywood Entertainment Awards where Stan reveals his secret to the world with a large musical number with the family. Since he is famous, Ian can't take him away. The episode ends with Stan revealing he won an Hollywood Entertainment Award a year later for his acting and the final scene of the series is the family behind Stan watching him type his last blog on the show about how much the family has meant to him. The series concludes with Stan saying, "So long.", and the James Family hugging him and the puppies.
- G. Hannelius as Avery Jennings
- Blake Michael as Tyler James
- Francesca Capaldi as Chloe James
- Stephen Full as the voice of Stan
- Regan Burns as Bennett James
- Beth Littleford as Ellen Jennings
- Mick as Stan
- This is the series finale.
- This episode is similar to the Lab Rats episode "You Posted What?!?".
- There is a spin-off "Dogs Rule! Cats... Not So Much" which aired February 2014 on WATCH. Disney Channel. Although, Stan and Robert are the only Characters from the show in it.
- The Fairly Oddparents Daran Norris guest stars as Colonel Fink.
- The last words of the series were spoken by Stan saying "So long".
- This is the final appearance of Avery, Tyler, Stan, Chloe, Ellen, Bennett, Gracie, Freddy, Ian, and Karl.
- This is the first song the whole family sings.
- A live TV show is seen again.
- Avery sings again since "Will Sing for Food Truck".
- References are made from previous episodes such as "Stan of the House", "Halloween", "Halloween 2 The Final Reckoning", "The Kids Find Out Stan Blogs", "Guess Who's a Cheater?", "Stan Has Puppies", and "Freaky Fido".
- Ellen's quote "Good One Ellen" which was heard in most episodes is heard for the last time.
- Ellen's quote "Where's The Cake" (In response to the Puppies calling her and Bennett Gammaw and Gamps) could be a reference to the 1984 Wendy's commercial lady asking "Where's the Beef".
- Stan's quote "There's The Sugar" is heard for the last time.
- Karl's curtain camouflage is seen again from Stan Has Puppies.
- Even though this is the series finale it wasn't promoted as one.
- Ellen and Bennet reacted the same way Avery, and Tyler, reacted when they found out Stan could talk. He even said they pretty much reacted the same way.
- Tyler speaks French again and mentions again from Guess Who's a Cheater he doesn't go to school anymore.
- It's unknown why Lindsey, and Max didn't appear in this episode since they were a pretty big part in the series. However the writers probably wanted the series finale to focus on the main characters.
- This episode had no subplot.
- In Stan Has Puppies, Bennet and Ellen said that if Stan really could talk they would have to send Stan away to be experimented on. However they were being sarcastic.
- Princess appeared in the very last scene next to the computer desk.
- Stan faked losing the ability to talk so that he could protect his family, which shows that he cares about them a lot.
- Stan becomes famous and well-loved by everyone in the world.
- Stan saved Ellen and Bennett from a piano falling on them.
- Tyler says Stan joined the family three years ago, which also refers to the entire series' run.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from the Dog With a Blog Wiki. The list of authors can be seen in the page revision history (view authors). As with Disney Wiki, the text of Dog With a Blog Wiki is available under the CC-by-SA Free Documentation License.|