Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Lilo makes a bet with Mertle to win the orchid competition at the Kokaua Town fair and steals a dangerous plant experiment against Jumba's warnings, while Pleakley grows a giant "Pinormous" pineapple and Stitch practices being a cowboy for the rodeo. However, when the experiment gets loose (thanks to Mertle) and spreads its roots all over the fairgrounds, Stitch must defeat it cowboy-style.
- Moral: A true champion either wins fair and square or loses fair and square.
- Sprout is an obvious parody of Audrey II from Little Shop of Horrors.
- Lilo is revealed to have a pen pal named Henry from Camp Pendleton.
- This is one of the rare times Jumba forbids an experiment pod to be activated, despite having an evil streak, the other time being in "Snafu".
- Teresa revealed that the old pineapple water tower is creepy to her.
- This episode shows that Stitch has a little common sense, as he was hesitant to steal 509's pod from Jumba's drawer, and later faulted Lilo for letting Sprout go out of control.
- Stitch seems to have incredible cowboy skills.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In the battle between the Leroy army and the experiments at the end of Leroy & Stitch, Sprout did not spawn into an uncontrollable forest of destruction like he did in his episode.