In this Halloween episode, an experiment that can morph into a person's worst fear is discovered. It is revealed that Mertle, Elena, Teresa and Yuki's worst fear is seeing Lilo without her head; Moses' worst fear is spiders; Lilo's worst fear is clowns; Stitch's worst fear is water; Nani's worst fear is losing Lilo (especially hearing Cobra Bubbles say he came to take Lilo away); Jumba's worst fear is his ex-wife; and Pleakley's worst fear is his mother scolding him for being a failure.
- Moral: If you face your fears, you'll likely get over them.
- Jumba also referred to Spooky as "X300" and mentioned that his impression of Jumba's ex-wife is frightening.
- Lilo revealed that she is afraid of broccoli and clowns, the latter being her worst fear.
- Mertle shows a little compassion when she admits that Lilo should attend the Halloween party and also confesses that Lilo was right about her, Elena, Teresa and Yuki's costumes being too boring. Regardless, Yuki points out that Mertle forced them to do this in the first place.
- Stitch spit out a lemon, saying, "Ew, organic!", implying he might not like lemons.
- However, in "Shortstuff", Stitch, as a giant, drank some lemonade from the cart he accidentally smashed without expressing any disgust, and in "Swapper", he drank a whole bowl of lemonade (albeit modified by Jumba to cause those who drink it to temporarily change colors), again without expressing any disgust, which would contradict this supposed dislike of lemons. It could be that either Stitch doesn't like organically-grown foods (as his heightened senses might have the unintended side effect of him tasting even the tiniest amounts of manure residue), he doesn't like the taste of unsweetened lemons or lemon juice, or him spitting out the organic lemon was nothing more than a simple joke.
- It would seem that, according to Spooky's impression of Jumba's ex-wife, Jumba's alien species naturally has poor grammar with regards to English.
- When Stitch hangs on to a plank in the abandoned swimming pool and stares down at the water in fear, the light reflections on his eyes are temporarily used as pupils.
- Lilo and Stitch use the song "Aloha ʻOe" from the original movie as a coping tactic to overcome their worst fears.