Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to catch a plasma-shooting experiment, Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Gantu and Reuben travel to the island of Niʻihau. After becoming stranded on the beach under the threat of being blasted by Splodyhead, the two opposing teams become one "tribe" and are forced to work together to survive. This initially doesn't go well as Gantu and Stitch both want to be the leader until Reuben nominates Lilo. Under Lilo's leadership, the group manages to disable Splodyhead's powers, causing him to flee, but he's captured when Gantu and Stitch team up together against him. Gantu gets the experiment, but when David and Nani show up to rescue Lilo, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley, they only agree to help him and Reuben back to shore if he gives them the experiment, which he reluctantly does.
- Moral: Always work together.
- This episode includes references to Disney's 1962 movie In Search of the Castaways.
- Stitch seems to know CPR when he attempted to revive an unconscious Pleakley.
- While stranded, Pleakley grew delusional and bonded with a coconut, which he treated as if it were alive.
- Reuben's laziness and love for sandwiches are most strongly emphasized in this episode.
- This episode shows that Gantu apparently has a good side to him, as he willingly helped Stitch to defeat and capture Splodyhead.
- In the episode "Slushy", Jumba erroneously refers to Splodyhead as 515, a number taken by Deforestator.
- A screenshot taken from this episode was used at the end of the game Lilo & Stitch 2: Hämsterviel Havoc for Game Boy Advance, where Reuben offers the defeated Gantu a breadless cheese sandwich.