Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Spells and magic, potions, and other magic and items that were mentioned throughout the The 7D series.
- To turn into Jollyberry trees: To sneak up on those 7D's, make us Jollyberry trees
- To revert from being Jollyberry trees: Return us to humans, both she and me, we've both had enough of being a tree
- To turn into birds: So we don't get hurty-wurties, turn us into little birdies
- To revert from being topiaries: Return us to humans, both she and me, we're tired of being shrubbery
- To turn into ostriches: So we don't get hurty-wurties, turn us into big ol' birdies
- To make a wall of giant thistles: Whick as a whistle, make a wall of thistle
- Magic Mirror
- Not-So-Magic Mirror
- To pack up the party supplies: Party stuff, time to part, load youself into my cart
- Rock of Sages
- Royal Ruby
- To turn the residents of Jollywood into sheep: Here from Jollywood's highest peak, heed the magic words I speak: if you are awake, now be a sheep
- To revert the residents back to human: From down on the ground to the highest steeple, turn them from sheep back into people
- The Sleeping Spell: Here from Jollywood's highest peak, heed the magic words I speak: if you are awake, now be asleep
- The Awakening Spell: "From the highest mountain peak, before the day is done, these magic words you must speak: "Stop snoozin', everyone!""