Spells and magic, potions, and other magic and items that were mentioned throughout the The 7D series.
- To turn into Jollyberry trees: To sneak up on those 7D's, make us Jollyberry trees
- To revert from being Jollyberry trees: Return us to humans, both she and me, we've both had enough of being a tree
- To turn into birds: So we don't get hurty-wurties, turn us into little birdies
- To revert from being topiaries: Return us to humans, both she and me, we're tired of being shrubbery
- To turn into ostriches: So we don't get hurty-wurties, turn us into big ol' birdies
- To make a wall of giant thistles: Whick as a whistle, make a wall of thistle
- Magic Mirror
- Not-So-Magic Mirror
- To pack up the party supplies: Party stuff, time to part, load youself into my cart
- Rock of Sages
- Royal Ruby
- To turn the residents of Jollywood into sheep: Here from Jollywood's highest peak, heed the magic words I speak: if you are awake, now be a sheep
- To revert the residents back to human: From down on the ground to the highest steeple, turn them from sheep back into people
- The Sleeping Spell: Here from Jollywood's highest peak, heed the magic words I speak: if you are awake, now be asleep
- The Awakening Spell: "From the highest mountain peak, before the day is done, these magic words you must speak: "Stop snoozin', everyone!""