Essentially a technologically and musically upgraded variation on the Electrical Parade, the parade is hosted by Jiminy Cricket and features some unique characters called Spectromen. At certain points in the parade the lights on the floats would change from all white to all colorful.
The main floats included:
• Six SpectroMen trumpeteers playing the fanfare of the show
•The SpectroMen whizzing by on mirror balls, and a float heralding the name of the parade.
• Mickey Mouse wearing a cape of lights playing with a large crystal ball
• An orchestra conducted by Roger Rabbit (Genie after the 2001 refurbish) with Goofy on the timpani drums and the Magic Harp from Mickey and the Beanstalk, basses from the Silly Symphony short Music Land, and Chip and Dale playing a piano
• A three float garden with a waterfall and enormous peacock, and the Three Good Fairies from Sleeping Beauty
• A family of fish, Ursula, and two fish with the special ability to blow bubbles
• Ariel and Flounder from The Little Mermaid frolicking under the sea, followed by Sebastian and King Triton
• Hyacinth Hippo and Ben Ali Gator and Bacchus spin on top of two separate Fantasia floats while the ostrich ballerinas dance around them
• Pegasus and his family lead the goddess Diana in a recreation of Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony from Fantasia
• Chernabog opens and closes his wings, revealing his true form inside of the dark Bald Mountain
• The Three Little Pigs paint a magical finale scene featuring good and evil Disney characters from classics including Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Song of the South, and Pinocchio.
• A magical carousel featuring scenes from Disney classics changes color and comes to life
• Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck and Jiminy Cricket bid everyone goodbye as the parade comes to an end